Become a member of the Jewish Heritage Center (JHC) at the New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS) to access the combined resources and expertise of the nation’s oldest ethnic historical society and America’s founding genealogical organization.
Sign up at AmericanAncestors.org or call 1-888-296-3447 (option 1) to begin advancing your research today!
All Memberships Include
- Access to the collections, databases and digital archives of the Jewish Heritage Center
- Subscription to the Jewish Heritage Center’s quarterly e-newsletter
- Access to over 1 billion records on AmericanAncestors.org
- Full on-site use of the NEHGS Research Library in Boston, including special collections and manuscripts
- Access to premium databases like the Early American Newspapers
- Quarterly subscriptions to American Ancestors magazine and The New England Historical and Genealogical Register
- Discounts on research services and tutorials with staff genealogists – by phone or in person
- Discounts on selected titles from our Bookstore
Please note, purchasing any membership from an international address will incur an additional $10.00 charge.
In addition to the many benefits of membership, when you make a charitable gift to the Jewish Heritage Center at NEHGS, you demonstrate your commitment to expanding and enhancing access to leading genealogical and historical scholarship about families and institutions in New England and beyond.
Your support helps develop new online access to genealogical research, provide new public education and outreach programs, create online access to our important and unique archives, and preserve the histories of the Jewish communities of Greater Boston and New England.
If you would like to make a donation, you may do so by sending a check to the Jewish Heritage Center at NEHGS, 99-101 Newbury Street, Boston, MA. 02116; or you may make the donation via our Donate button on the top left of your screen (you will be redirected to the website of AmericanAncestors.org.)